Reviews & info on some beers, bars & pubs in Japan (mainly Tokyo/Yokohama area) - with an extra large serving of nonsensical jibbbbah jabbah thrown in:

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Guy Fawke's Night tonight at Aldgate!

I'm gonna be there, with bells on!
Maybe see you there.

At The Aldgate tonight:

  • Special handpumped Guy Fawkes beer - Sankt Gallen stout
  • Murphy's Irish stout
  • Loads of other great beers including the rare and gorgeous sculpin IPA and others!
  • Free food from 9pm!
  • Each pint you buy, you'll get a discount coupon for money off your beer the next time you come to Adlgate!

Chuwy will be there, with loads of great beer loving friends.

What other reasons do you need to go?

p.s. My first ever homebrew beer is coming along nicely.
I have to do a write up of how I made it and what I used.
Check out upcoming posts!

Now, it's back to work - sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment