Reviews & info on some beers, bars & pubs in Japan (mainly Tokyo/Yokohama area) - with an extra large serving of nonsensical jibbbbah jabbah thrown in:

Monday 12 January 2015

It's been too long without a post

I need to clean up this blog and start up again or get another one going. I've been posting a lot on facebook but I don't see that as a viable future to getting info out there. So its either continue here or start a wordpress account. Information is much more freely available these days, compared to when I started this blog and the bozelist but it is still spread out and some is selective or opinionated still. I'll try to add something to the ever expanding collection of beer info sites out there. Keep checking, guys.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a facebook page or is it just your personal account?

    ReplyDelete